Our Live-in Care services aims to assist and support a client in their own home usually over a period of time. The care or support worker will be leaving with the client whilst offering help and support.
Live in Care provides round the clock support for clients with various health or support needs. We provide fully trained and qualified staff to support and care for clients.
Live in Care is alternative to moving into a care home whilst receiving 24 hour full time care. By living in your own home, our care and support workers can encourage you to live independently.
Our care and support workers will provide companionship, care and support.
How We Help
- Washing, Bathing and Dressing
- Oral Care and Hygiene
- Toileting/Continence Care
- Assistance Preparing Meals
- Assistance with Medication
- Assistance getting in/out of bed
- Shopping and Travelling
- Completing Forms and Paying bills
- Assistance with Pensions and Benefits
- Assistance with Cleaning, Laundry and Ironing